July 29, 2008

40 Random Things Meme (or is it 37??)

Thanks to Charlotte for the idea for this one...

1. My uncle once: smoked cigarettes.
2. Never in my life: have I ridden an elephant.
3. When I was five: I was given my very first Barbie doll.
4. High school was: a rollercoaster experience.
5. I will never forget: the beauty of Bath.
6. Once I met: Helen Garner.
7. There’s this girl I know: who's growing up fast.
8. Once, at a bar: I met a boy...
9. By noon, I’m usually: wanting to go home.
10. Last night: I went to a pliates class in a blackout.
11. If only I had: my very own bookshop.
12. Next time I go to church: Will probably be for a funeral or wedding, hopefully the latter.
13. What worries me most: being stuck and uninspired.
14. When I turn my head left I see: a white cupboard door.
15. When I turn my head right I see: a window with a view down my street.
16. You know I’m lying when: I tell you I'm lying.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: bubble skirts and Wham!
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Hamlet - always questioning instead of just getting on with things.
19. By this time next year: I will be about to go overseas - yay!
20. A better name for me would be: Anything but the one I have.
21. I have a hard time understanding: ignorance.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: study international relations.
23. You know I like you if: I laugh with you.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: My boy.
25. Take my advice, never: drive with your eyes closed.
26. My ideal breakfast is: pancakes and strawberries.
27. A song I love but do not have is: the new Carla Bruni song.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: Go out dancing.
29. Why won’t people: Drive properly!
30. If you spend a night at my house: expect to talk about books.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: John Cusack.
32. The world could do without: intolerance.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: go bungy jumping.
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: my best friend and god daughter.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: staples for really big documents.
36. If I do anything well it’s: Talk.
37. And by the way: My head hurts now!

No comments: