Mari from MariReads has given me the letter "M" for the 10 things I love meme (thanks Mari!). So, 10 things I love starting with the letter M:
1. Melbourne - one of my all time favourite cities. Beautiful walks and city streets and lane ways, wonderful shopping and food and fantastic bookshops - what more could you want?
2. Margaret Atwood- one of the first "serious" authors I started reading for pleasure rather than study. Her stories have continued to impress and entertain and I always look forward to her new work.
3. Mykonos - I visited this island for the first time a couple of years ago and absolutely loved it. I don't think I have ever seen water so blue and beautiful.
4. Manolos - Ok, so I don't actually own a pair - but that doesn't mean I can't love from afar!
5. Marshmallows - light, fluffy, pink and supposedly fat free - what's not to love?!
6. Missy Higgins - fantastic Australian singer and song writer - beautiful lyrics and an original voice - does a great live show too.
7. Monica (character from Friends) - Ahh Monica - her obsessive cleanliness, competitive nature and attention to detail endeared her to me from the start! Some would say I resemble her just a little - but I don't know what they're talking about!
8. Mango - a fruit I wasn't always a big fan off but a couple of years ago my taste buds must have changed because I absolutely love them now.
9. Magazines - I guess you could say I love magazines (addicted to might be another way of putting it!). I love to browse them all, fashion, design, home, travel, current events. My current favourite would have to be the English mag Red - I like to read it and pretend I actually am living in the UK.
10. Margarita's - especially in the summer!
If you would like to play along leave me a comment with your contact details and I will send you a letter.