October 31, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

Another busy and full weekend is about to come to an end but I don't feel quite as sad about that as I normally would. Unlike last weekend where we enjoyed a fleeting hint of spring/summer weather this entire weekend has been glorious.
To go with the wonderful weather we have packed our weekend with visiting a new baby nephew born on Friday afternoon (he is massively cute!), visiting our older nephews and other friends and family - as well as some reading thankfully!
I think I am also feeling a little brighter because I have successfully negotiated cutting down my hours at work which means more time for me! I have also just enrolled in my Master of Communication degree to start next year - something I have been wanting to do for a long time now. Maybe spring is bringing more than just brighter weather...
The beautiful flowers in my photos are courtesy of my mother-in-laws garden and they smell and look divine - they have helped bring spring well and truly into our house.

8 comments:

Tamara said...

Great news all round. The roses are gorgeous!! (I can almost smell them from here). Looking forward to seeing more reviews when your hours at work reduce... what about some creative writing too???

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers. Fall is in the air here. I'm glad you can take sometime for yourself.

JoAnn said...

Happy Spring! We have light snow falling today :-(

Nadia said...

Wow! Sounds like such positive things are happening in your life - awesome! And those flowers are divine! Enjoy spring!!

Joan Hunter Dunn said...

How lovely to read that spring is sprung in your corner of the world. Today our clocks went back so the nights are drawing in....

Karen said...

Hi T - They are beautiful - I'm not normally a big fan of roses but these ones are gorgeous. I'm thinking about the creative writing... I know I need to do more than just think though!

Hi Beachreader - I'm very much looking forward to some more "me" time!

Hi JoAnn - I think I spoke too soon, wet, windy and very cold weather has blown in today!!

Hi Nadia - thank you so much!

Hi Joan - I'm really not a fan of the cold weather at all - I love looking at photos of it though!!

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this web site on regular basis to take updated from most recent reports.

My weblog graduate certificates online
my website > graduate Certificate

Anonymous said...

Hi. I needed to drop you a fast note to precise my thanks. Ive been following your weblog for a
month or so and have picked up a ton of good info and loved
the tactic youve structured your site. I am making an attempt to run my very personal weblog nonetheless
I feel its too normal and I must deal with a number of smaller topics.

Being all things to all folks is just not all that its cracked as
much as be

my web page; having trouble getting pregnant the third time