January 11, 2009

Getting Chunkier!


Call me crazy but I have decided to move up an option in The Chunkster Challenge and add another book to my list. I am now going to be doing in the second option which is the:


Do These Books Make my Butt Look Big? - this option is for the slightly heavier reader who wants to commit to 3-5 Chunksters over the next ten months.


I've decided to move up a level because I really want to read Gone With The Wind this year so I thought I may as well add it in because at 960 pages it definitely fits the definition of a chunky read!

3 comments:

Jules said...

I also have this book on one of my shelves... I read about 100 books per year and heavy books scare me, yet I still buy them hopping I'll commit myself one day!! Nice choice and good luck!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it that's long- when you read it it the pages fly by! Good luck with the challenge.

Karen said...

Hi Jules - I think I read the book when I was in high school (a long time ago!)and I was obsessed with the movie.

Hi adevotedreader - have you read it recently??