1. To be tickled pink
2. To copy & paste the award picture to your blog
3. To write down the regulations
4. To link to the blog who bestowed you the award
5. And finally, nominate 15 blogs for the award
I realise that some of the blogs I nominate will most likely have already been nominated for the award by one or more other bloggers but I don't think you can ever have too many awards so here it goes:
1. Thyme for Tea - not sure what the rules are about awarding to the person who awarded you but I think it is well deserved in this case!
2. A Work in Progress - such a well thought out blog with wonderful posts everyday.
3. A Striped Armchair - I know Eva will have been awarded this award previously for sure but her blog is just so amazing I don't think she could be given enough really!
4. Between Concrete and Sky - such a beautiful blog filled with reading, photography and even dancing!
5. Charlotte's Web - an honest, thought provoking blog.
6. In Spring it is The Dawn - I love this blog for it's beautiful content and presentation.
7. Life and Times of a "new" New Yorker - Fun, spirited and entertaining - I love this blog.
8. Little Breeze - This is a new blog find for me but already I'm checking in quite a bit, beautifully set out and expressed.
9. Reading Writing Living - As the title suggests this blog covers it all - wonderfully.
10. The Reading Life of an Antipodean Owl - A great Australian blog.
11. Under The Dresser - always honest and always fun to read.
12. Caribousmom - This blog is simply stunning, gorgeous to look at and the posts are always so informative and interesting.
13. Gondal-Girl - Another wonderful Australian based blogger.
14. Another Nutter - Yet another Aussie with fantastic wit, humour and honesty.
15. Austenprose - One of my favourite blogs encompassing everything Austen.