I am going to take a leaf out of my friend Tamara's book over at Thyme for Tea and complete the Friday Fill Ins this week (I am cheating a little given that it is now Saturday in Australia!).
1. I just had an afternoon nap with my grandma's birthday blanket
2. It just is
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: You just want to get out of the financial mess, a man in a grey suit says to his black-suited colleague (How To Paint A Dead Man - Sarah Hall).
4. Shoe shopping tickles my fancy
5. I was walking a long, long time ago...
6. TV shows based on "reality" makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza and a DVD with my boy, tomorrow my plans include pilates, chai tea and a great book and Sunday, I want to stay in bed all day and read my book - but I doubt I will get the chance to carry out those plans!