May 15, 2010

Friday Fill-In


I am going to take a leaf out of my friend Tamara's book over at Thyme for Tea and complete the Friday Fill Ins this week (I am cheating a little given that it is now Saturday in Australia!).


1. I just had an afternoon nap with my grandma's birthday blanket


2. It just is


3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: You just want to get out of the financial mess, a man in a grey suit says to his black-suited colleague (How To Paint A Dead Man - Sarah Hall).


4. Shoe shopping tickles my fancy


5. I was walking a long, long time ago...


6. TV shows based on "reality" makes me laugh!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza and a DVD with my boy, tomorrow my plans include pilates, chai tea and a great book and Sunday, I want to stay in bed all day and read my book - but I doubt I will get the chance to carry out those plans!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

An afternoon nap sounds devine! And I love your response to 4. There are some great shoe styles out now - how can you resist?

Unknown said...

TV shows based on “reality” gives me laughs as well- until I get too annoyed and turn the TV off :) Your weekend plans sounds divine, even if you don’t get a chance to actually carry out- a girl can dream, right? :)

Karen said...

Hi T - I ended up having a HUGE afternoon nap today! I know, shoes are definitely my weakness (and books of course!).

Hi Lua - I like the getting annoyed part too - it's so therapeutic to yell at the TV!

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've learn
this put up and if I could I want to recommend you some interesting issues or advice.
Maybe you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.
I desire to read more issues about it!

My homepage :: airplane game