We are now half way through our Paris In July journey and I am starting to panic about how much I want to cram into the rest of the month and so little time in which to cram! Maybe I will just have to linger in Paris through August...
Some of the amazing posts we have had this week include;
- Amy continues re-living her journey through Paris
- Anni shares a beautiful art work
- Audrey reviews a French movie that I really want to see!
- Brenda went dancing
- Buried in Print has been reading aplenty
- Chat Noir shared some French memories
- Electra shared some information about Napoleon
- Frances was living the sweet life in Paris...
- Joan shared a beautiful quote
- JoAnn makes Zola sound very much like an author to try
- Marie shows us just how many great French books there are in the world
- Mel u shares more Zola impressions
- Mrs B made me salivate!
- Sabrina gave us a recommendation for French reading
- Sara reflected on a writer's darker experience of Paris
- Tamara became a fashionista!
- Tea reviewed a novel of a famous and wonderful French artist
I have been so amazed by the wonderful variety in the type of activities people are engaging in to celebrate Paris in July - keep it coming!
Now, for the weekly winner - it is (randomly drawn) Sabrina!! Congratulations Sabrina! When you get a chance could you please leave your email address in the comments section of this post so that I can send you your prize.
Happy Paris In July everyone - 2 more weeks to go!