I want to say a big "Thank You" to My Shelf Runneth Over for awarding me the Lovely Blog Award!
I was very excited to receive this award because although I don't see myself as a creative person by any stretch I do see my Blog as a place where I can explore my creativity in some small way and it is the blogging community who has helped me to achieve this so thank you to everyone who drops by my little piece of creative space.
As with most blogging awards this one comes with some rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link
2) Pass the award to 15 (well...) other blogs that you’ve newly discovered
3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I would like to pass this award onto the following blogs that I find Lovely, Luscious and Lyrical...
1. A Bookish Way of Life - Always informative and chatty I love dropping by Nadia's blog.
2. An Embarrassment of Frivolities - This is a newly discovered blog for me but I love the title and the content is just as fun and pretty.
3. Bloomsbury Bell - Another fairly recent blog discovery for me - I just love not only the book reviews but the photos and description of an English life that I covet!
4. Bookgirl's Nightstand - Iliana's blog is not new to me (in fact it was one of the first book blogs I ever came across) but her blog definitely fits into the always lovely category for me.
5. Farmlane Books - I find Jackie's blog lovely for her honest feedback and thoughts on the books she reads.
6. In Spring It Is The Dawn - A lovely blog for many reasons but particularly for its focus on Japan (one of my favourite countries) and its literature.
7. Kiss A Cloud - Claire's blog is definitely one of my favourite places to visit - always lovely in thought and presentation.
8. Nonsuch Book - Frances's blog is another relatively new find for me - I love the lovely mixing of posts, thoughts and photos.
9. The B Files - I love Verity's blog for it's mixture of reading and cooking - very inspirational for a bad cook like myself!
10. Thyme For Tea - Tamara's blog is always delightful - positive, informative and glowing - definitely lovely!
11. What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate - I discovered Sarah's blog through the recent Persephone Secret Santa gift giving and I am so glad I did - a gorgeous blog that has already had an impact on my reading.